Nearly everything of value Cooper learned about sex was learned after opening up. He’s unashamed to admit, his sex was thoroughly mediocre. Thankfully, he met many people who were much better at sex and he studied at their feet and other parts, learning vast and valuable lessons. Tonight, on Life on the Swingset The Podcast, Cooper S. Beckett, Dylan Thomas, Ginger Bentham, Dirty Lola, and Dr. Liz Powell discuss their sexual failures and their sexual sherpas and the lessons they learned from them.
Help support Life on the Swingset continue to make podcasts, and put on live panels and shows into the future! Throw us a dollar (or a few) each time we release an episode on Patreon! Your support will also get you invited to a private chat system with other Swingsetters, and give you the opportunity to join live podcast recordings.
Android Users: Download and review our Android App!
Leave us a comment on this post or at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voicemail at 573-55-SWING (573-557-9464).
You can now order Cooper’s novel Approaching The Swingularity, his previous novel A Life Less Monogamous, or his memoir My Life on the Swingset: Adventures in Swinging & Polyamory as an ebook, paperback, or audiobook. Use promo code SWINGSET at coopersbeckett.com to save 10%.
Help Dylan edit by buying him something from his Amazon Wishlist!
- Intro Music: Televisor – We Wish You a Merry Christmas
- Interstitial Music: Stephen Walking – Sleigh Ride
- Interstitial Music: Stephen Walking & Tristam – Jingle Bells
- Interstitial Music: Insan3Lik3 – Reindeer Everywhere
- Interstitial Music: Muzzy – Snowman Swag
- Business Music: Muzzy – Children of Hell
- Review Music: Haywyre – Sculpted
- Dr. Liz Powell’s Music: Summer Was Fun – Hold On (feat. Q’AILA)
- Robot Ginger’s Music: Robotaki – Automaton
- Outro Music: Hellberg – Jingle Bells!
Our Playground 2018 advertisement featured music by Krzysztof Słowikowski from his Mega Man 6 Guitar Playthrough titled: Knight Man. This track is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0) license.