Episode the seventy-sixth; wherein the Pageist talks with writer and mental health advocate, JoEllen Notte about depression and relationships.
.45 Intro and Announcements:
- Welcome and hello to the newest Patron, Richard!
- Someone left a comment about the show on the Podbean app. Thank you!
- JoEllen Notte is a sex writer and mental health advocate. Her essay in Ask: Building Consent Culture was thought-provoking.
- Her site is redheadbedhead.com
- The Patreon to support her book is Patreon.com/JoEllenNotte
- Depression Quest
- Spoon Theory
- Ring Theory
- Link to JoEllen’s writing archive
- Playground 2018 Toronto
- JoEllen is on all the social media as JoEllenNotte
1.00.21 Closing Remarks:
- Thank you for tuning in!
- In the next episode I’ll be interviewing Kenton from Funkit about silicone sex toys–how they’re made and what to look for.
- Support the show through PayPal!
- Support the show and site on Patreon and get bonus content each month!
- You can also subscribe to the website through the email form in the sidebar.
- Subscribe to the iTunes feed here. You can also rate the show in iTunes, which would be much appreciated!
- The libsyn feed is here and can be used in your favourite podcast feed reader.
- All episodes can be heard in an embedded player on this page.