Episode the seventy-seventh; wherein the Pageist talks silicone sex toys–the process of making them and the hows, whats, and wherefores–with Kenton from Funkit Toys.
.45 Intro and Announcements:
- New countries! Bosnia and Herzegovina, Puerto Rico, Morocco
- There has been some correspondence from some very kind people–the show was called ‘delightfully nerdy’, which warmed my heart.
- Kenton from Funkit.toys makes body safe silicone sex toys that can be combined to create all sorts of new and different toys. We talk pros and cons of silicone, what ‘body safe’ means and how to tell if a toy is safe to use on your jibbly bits. Also, lots of chemistry talk.
- NoFrillDo Line
- Twitter: @FunkitToys
- Kenton’s bot: @sextoyclaims
- Instagram: @funkittoys
- Sex Geekdom
- Toymaker Project by Kit Stubbs
- Sculpey (sulpher-free clay)
1.17.05 Closing Remarks:
- Support the show through PayPal!
- Support the show and site on Patreon and get bonus content each month!
- You can also subscribe to the website through the email form in the sidebar.
- Subscribe to the iTunes feed here. You can also rate the show in iTunes, which would be much appreciated!
- The libsyn feed is here and can be used in your favourite podcast feed reader.
- All episodes can be heard in an embedded player on this page.