Episode the seventy-eighth, wherein the Pageist talks with author and poly person, Page Turner.
0.44 Intro and Announcements:
- It’s the first episode of this month–thank you to all of my patrons. I appreciate your support! It’s vital to continuing doing what I do.
- Big, squashy hugs to AliceinBondageLand for basically sponsoring this episode.
- Someone in Nicaragua listened to the show.
- One survey response. If you’d like to take the survey (it’s anonymous and gives me useful info) you may do so here.
- Page Turner is an author and blogger who writes about the trials and triumphs of being ethically non-monogamous. We had a great time and got on splendidly.
- I reviewed her first book, Poly Land: My Brutally Honest Adventures in Polyamory in episode 68. The text of the book review is here.
- Page wrote: Poly Land
- And A Geek’s Guide to Unicorn Ranching
- Jealousy Survival Guide by Kitty Chambliss
- Inexcusable by Chris Lynch
- Her website is Poly.Land
- Facebook: PolydotLand
- Twitter: @PolydotLand
- Page joined me for a bonus interview about unicorn ranching (finding a third for your relationship) for the Mix Tape. Become a patron to access bonus content!
48.37 Closing Remarks:
- Thank you for tuning in!
- In the next episode I’ll be interviewing Epiphora from HeyEpiphora.com.
- Support the show through PayPal!
- Support the show and site on Patreon and get bonus content each month!
- You can also subscribe to the website through the email form in the sidebar.
- Subscribe to the iTunes feed here. You can also rate the show in iTunes, which would be much appreciated!
- The libsyn feed is here and can be used in your favourite podcast feed reader.
- All episodes can be heard in an embedded player on this page.