Episode the sixty-fifth; Wherein the Pageist has an utterly delightful chat with the unspeakably exuberant Kitty Chambliss about jealousy in non-monogamous relationships and how to deal with it.
.44 Intro and Announcements:
- Still no announcements because this intro was recorded very early in preparation for my husband’s brain tumour surgery.
- In this episode, Kitty Chambliss, relationship coach and author joins me to talk about jealousy and other joys of ethical nonmonogamy.
- Her book, Jealousy Survival Guide: How to Feel Safe, Happy and Secure in an Open Relationship is available now and will be free to download between November 1-5. I found it to be enormously useful and will be reviewing it in an upcoming episode.
- For more resources for healthy relationships or to book Ms Chambliss for coaching, check out her site or podcast at lovingwithoutboundaries.com.
41.05 Closing Remarks:
- Thank you for tuning in!
- In the next episode I’ll be reviewing my first Chuck Tingle: Scary Stories to Tingle Your Butt: 7 Tales of Gay Terror. It was something else.
- Support the show through PayPal!
- Support the show and site on Patreon and get bonus content each month!
- Like The Pageist on Facebook, follow on Twitter, Tumblr, Goodreads, Quora, Medium, and Instagram and join the Fetlife group.
- You can also subscribe to the website through the email form in the sidebar.
- Subscribe to the iTunes feed here. You can also rate the show in iTunes, which would be much appreciated!
- The libsyn feed is here and can be used in your favourite podcast feed reader.
- All episodes can be heard in an embedded player on this page.