Episode the fifty-ninth; wherein the Pageist talks with author and spanking enthusiast Jillian Keenan about spanking, Shakespeare, consent and all sorts of other things.
.45 Intro and Announcements:
- Hello and a big welcome to the new Patreon supporter, Devan!
- Angola, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belize
- Jim liked the Facebook page. Hiiiiii, Jim!
- Two very positive survey responses–thank you! You can take the quick, anonymous survey about the show here.
- Jillian Keenan is a freelance journalist, author of Sex with Shakespeare, spanking enthusiast and children’s rights advocate.
- I reviewed Sex with Shakespeare in episode 42. The text of the book review is here.
- You can find her on Twitter: @jilliankeenan
- Her website is jilliannyc.com
- Her interview with Tina Horn on Why Are People Into That?! on spanking is here.
46.15 Closing Remarks:
- Thank you for tuning in!
- In the next episode I’ll be interviewing Mike Merrill, the publicly-traded guy.
- Support the show and site on Patreon!
- Like The Pageist on Facebook, follow on Twitter, Tumblr, Goodreads, Quora, Medium, and Instagram and join the Fetlife group.
- You can also subscribe to the website through the email form in the sidebar.
- Subscribe to the iTunes feed here. You can also rate the show in iTunes, which would be much appreciated!
- The libsyn feed is here and can be used in your favourite podcast feed reader.
- All episodes can be heard in an embedded player on this page.