Episode the fifty-fifth; Wherein the Pageist expresses gratitude for community, friends and the best listeners in the world. The book reviewed is Small Favors: the definitive girly porno collection by Colleen Coover.
.45 Intro and Announcements:
- The show has a new Patreon supporter! Effusive thanks to Dave!
1.48 My Submissive Life:
- People I’m grateful for–the first people I met when I came into the Scene:
- Perverted Podcast
- Erotic Awakening (Dan and dawn are amazing)
- Passion and Soul (Lee Harrington is incredibly generous and helped me with a question for a listener this week)
- Graydancer’s Podcast (Gray! Gray’s wonderful.)
- An Ode to People Who Read Your Bio Before Messaging You
10.15 Book Review:
- This episode’s book is Small Favors: the definitive girly porno collection by Colleen Coover.
It collects the full run of the popular (very) explicit lesbian comic that ran from 2000-2003, including all seven of the black and white issues and the previously uncollected eighth colour issue. Also included is a new short story, pin-ups, sketches and other bits and bobs.
It’s kinky and fun-loving (and hilarious). I had forgotten how funny.
The premise is that Annie has used her lifetime allotment of masturbation by the age of twenty-one and the adorable Nibbil has been sent from another realm to make sure she behaves herself forevermore. They are irrevocably bonded through magic and, well, Nibbil is a naughty little someone herself.
They thoroughly enjoy their bond (and bondage). Though it doesn’t remain just the two of them for long, as Nibbil understands compersion well and encourages Annie to explore whatever and whomever she’d like. Her cute neighbour, for example.
This is such a fun time while demonstrating healthy kink and that lesbians can get down with the best of them.
- Check out the artist’s website for more information about the author and her work: ColleenCoover.net
20.48 Closing Remarks:
- Thank you for tuning in!
- In the next episode I’ll be reviewing Heart of Dominance: Practicing Consensual Dominance by Anton Fulmen.
- Support the show and site on Patreon!
- Like The Pageist on Facebook, follow on Twitter, Tumblr, Goodreads, Quora, Medium, and Instagram and join the Fetlife group.
- You can also subscribe to the website through the email form in the sidebar.
- Subscribe to the iTunes feed here. You can also rate the show in iTunes, which would be much appreciated!
- The libsyn feed is here and can be used in your favourite podcast feed reader.
- All episodes can be heard in an embedded player on this page.