Episode the fifty-third; Wherein the Pageist talks with Graydancer about consent. Also: The importance of giving blood.
.45 Intro and Announcements:
- My first giveaway has ended. Two of the winners are Margaret and Amanda. Congrats to them! I’ve contacted the third person and am waiting to hear back.
- You can subscribe to the show’s rss feed of the show here.
- My birthday is this month! Help me celebrate by visiting this link!
- Ramadan Mubarak. May your Ramadan be one of renewal and peace.
- Happy Pride, people who celebrate it!
3.21 My Submissive Life:
- To give blood in the States, check out the Red Cross site.
- In the U.K. go to My.Blood.Co.UK
- In Canada: Blood.ca
- In Australia: DonateBlood.com.au
- Information on Sickle Cell
- This episode’s interview is with Graydancer of Graydancer’s podcast.
- Gray stayed on after our chat to record a segment for my Patrons about receiving blowjobs gracefully. To hear that, head over to patreon.com/thepageist and subscribe at the $5 level.
- Gray’s Patreon
- Open Space Technology
- Events Gray hosts and some of their off-shoots:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @consentrocks
- Patreon: ConsentRocks
- 7 Reasons Guys Don’t Understand Sexual Assault (via Harrison Ford films)
- Kushiel’s Dart by Jacqueline Carey
- The Gate to Women’s Country by Sheri S. Tepper
- Come as You Are by Emily Nagoski
- And on Medium
1.13.27 Closing Remarks:
- Thank you for tuning in!
- In the next episode I’ll be reviewing Approaching the Swingularity by Cooper S. Beckett
- Support the show and site on Patreon!
- Like The Pageist on Facebook, follow on Twitter, Tumblr, Goodreads, Quora, Medium, and Instagram and join the Fetlife group.
- You can also subscribe to the website through the email form in the sidebar.
- Subscribe to the iTunes feed here. You can also rate the show in iTunes, which would be much appreciated!
- The libsyn feed is here and can be used in your favourite podcast feed reader.
- All episodes can be heard in an embedded player on this page.