Laura’s been sick, and worrying her husband, whose patience and care prove to be tremendously hot. Fitting for an episode about the fact that the older we get the more likely we’re loving through the pain, diminished ability, illness, and acquired disability. Episode 25 guest, Dr. Mitchell Tepper, is an author and activist with observations on creativity, flexibility, and a sense of humor in bed.
Dr. Mitchell Tepper. author of Regain That Feeling: Secrets to Sexual Self-Discovery, about people living with spinal cord injuries and the insights into sex, pleasure, relationships, orgasm, and the importance of connectedness
- PleasureABLE Sexual Device Manual for People With Disabilities.
- Regain That Feeling: Secrets to Sexual Self-Discovery: People Living With Spinal Cord Injuries Share Profound Insights Into Sex, Pleasure, Relationships, Orgasm, and the Importance of Connectedness by Mitchell S. Tepper, PhD, MPH
- 20% discount code: Z4RS2DUS from Createspace
- Sex and Paralysis Video Series
- Sexuality and Reproductive Health in Adults with Spinal Cord
- Injury: What You Should Know, A Guide for People with Spinal Cord Injury
- United Spinal Association Spinal Cord Resource Center
2013 Jaguar XKR-S engine sound
GLOWINGNESS Dr. Roz
Bioluminescence breeds diversity
Explain that to a Grandma: Compersion
Woodhull Sexual Freedom Summit
The end of race and gender
In your ear:
Intro music: GarageBand “Collins Avenue”
Estelle Reiner quote from “When Harry Met Sally” (1989)
Birthday music: Gerbil Bliss – Jake’s Kept a Rollin
Exit tap dance music: Pond5
Biology (Joe Jackson)
DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince – Parents Just Don’t Understand ..